Monday, February 14, 2011

My Blogs name History


Connoisseur
Jomar C. Escobido

Connoisseur means expert. But don’t be misinterpret on m, because I am not really expert in everything maybe in some way but not at all.
I decided to make this as my blogs name because it suits my dream, my vision in life. Because I am the person who wants so many things in life. I want to be a guitar expert, a game master expert on the online game that I dream to be employed someday. I want have my own family. To be an expert husband and dad to my family. I want to become expert for my future.
So I decided to start it now. In making this blog I can put together the memories when I am starting to become expert. So when I am an expert one, I can look back to these memories. And I can say to my son and daughter, “This is me when I was starting to become a Connoisseur.”

No comments:

Post a Comment